Any person 18 years old or over MUST complete an entire application.
Once a person is listed on an application that person cannot be removed.
Five years of favorable rental history.
Current verifiable income must be at least three times the monthly rent.
One year on the job, or proof of prior job stability.
A favorable credit history, amount of debt should not interfere with payment of rent.
Tenants whose rental history cannot be verified will be considered first time renters, and will require a cosigner and/or additional security deposit. First Time Renters may not apply for single-family homes.
We allow 2 people maximum per bedroom, per HUD guidelines. There is no minimum number of people per bedroom.
We do not accept applicants with the following:
- Under 18 years of age
- Open Evictions
- Eviction or Foreclosure Actions in the past 5 years (even if dismissed)
- Negative Landlord References
- WE Energies bill over $1200
- A past due amount to a previous landlord
- Convicted of illegally manufacturing/ distributing a controlled substance or any crime that shows a risk to tenant safety and or property
Owners reserve the right to have final approval on all applications.